Hello — I’m Jess Chua!
I’m a blogger and content specialist living in Southwest Florida.
In 2019, I started working on a non-fiction book.
In 2020, I decided to streamline my side projects to improve my focus. I now spend some evenings and nights writing horror short stories.
I. Am. Introverted.
As an INFJ, introversion is a trait that I strongly identify with.
In 2019, my goal through this site was to help fellow introverts live a life that’s “introvertedly fulfilling.” Because true happiness can never be found if you go against your true nature.
Why Writing + Blogging?
I’ve always loved writing as it’s a process that perfectly blends analytical thinking with intuition. The ability to write well also serves as a foundation for many other things in life.
With clarity in thought comes clarity in action!
I believe life has lots more to offer than boredom or misery. And nothing beats the deep sense of fulfillment from connecting with others via written expression.
I grew a history blog to over a million views under my pen name.
The blogging process sharpened my critical thinking, visual presentation, editing, SEO, and design skills.
It also helped me land a job with an outstanding podcast.
I’ve guest blogged on sites like Introvert, Dear, the personal finance blog Budgets Are Sexy, and others.
- Content Marketing Certification (HubSpot)
- B.A. in Business & English (Adams State University; 2011)
- MicroMasters in UX Research and Design (University of Michigan)
- International Association for Journal Writing
Jess Chua / Expert Advice Featured In
- Forbes (personal issues and work)
- Apartment Therapy (on how writing down routines can help with productivity)
- Databox (on DIY technical SEO)
- Improve Her Health (on inspiring entrepreneur books)
- Brit + Co + Student Loan Hero + GOBankingRates + NG Data + InvoiceBerry