You need money to pay the bills…
But deep down, you feel that “money is evil” or that you have to compromise your values to get ahead.
On the other hand, you don’t want to end up broke and miserable. You know that how much you can afford makes a difference as to whether you live in poverty or luxury.
Figuring out just how much money matters can feel so much like a heavy burden.
I’m Jess Chua. As a hypnotherapist, my specialty is guiding others to overcome a negative money mindset.
As an INFJ, I’m a “practical idealist” with the following beliefs:
- Hypnotherapy is a powerful tool for positive change.
- Money does matter.
- Having the right mindset is everything.
My passion for hypnosis lies in its power with influencing our subconscious mind.
Are you tormented by deep-rooted, negative concepts about wealth and money? I understand firsthand what it’s like to struggle with years of self-doubt, anger, and other toxic states of mind when it comes to a money mindset. Hypnotherapy can help you think big and do great things while still having both feet on the ground.
After all, life has so much more to offer when you’re liberated from fear or frustration.
CODE OF ETHICS
I subscribe to a code of ethics to ensure that clients are provided with quality service.
- Certified Hypnotherapist (International NLP)
- Certified Career Coach (IAP College)
- Law of Attraction Practitioner (Global Sciences Foundation)
- Existential Well-Being Counseling (University of Leuven)
- Powerful Skills for Everyday People (Institute for Wellness)
- Astrologer Practitioner (MetaStudies Institute)
- Emotional Intelligence (Knowga)
- Conversational Hypnosis
- B.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies (Business & English / Adams State University)