Inner Life Goals is accepting applications from bloggers and writers for our remote internship.
Applications are accepted year round.
The first round of internships are short-term, one-month programs, alongside a mentorship of equal length.
Blogging interns will be writing for:
1) Dragonsinn.net — a long-standing dragon resources website that was created in 1999.
2) This website — a new site seeking to build a blog-oriented community.
While the internship is an unpaid position for now, it promises to be a fun and valuable experience (literally aligned with the focus of this site on one’s “inner life goals”).
A byline will be included on the articles.
About Your Mentor + Mentorship
* Open to global applicants.
1. Keen interest on the topics. Potential articles include culture, history, art, or fashion (for the dragon site), or productivity / content marketing articles (for Inner Life Goals).
2. Strong writing capabilities for long-form content. Guidance will be provided in terms of structure, but you should not be tearing your hair out at the prospect of writing a long, well-researched article.
3. Assist with brainstorming for future articles.
4. Interest in writing content that is educational as well as entertaining.
5. Access to internet and computer/laptop to complete remote work duties.
6. Ability to source credits and links — plagiarism is not tolerated because of ethical and SEO duplicate content concerns.
Upon acceptance, interns will given an initial onboarding and guidance for assignments of interest. Interns and mentor will record weekly progress on respective tasks, and correspond via email mostly.
Part-time schedule and flexible hours.
Please apply through the form:Apply Now
STRONG ENGLISH / SPELLING / GRAMMAR SKILLS ARE A MUST.